Saturday, July 17, 2010

Contacts

I got contacts over a year ago and I thought that I was in love with them. No more wiping the lenses of my glasses, no more pushing the glasses up when they fall down my nose, and no longer will the sun bother my eyes. With contacts I could wear sunglasses! I bought many pairs because I was just really, so excited. A little over a year has passed and when I got my new prescription for contacts, I decided to get new glasses as well because my old ones weren't as strong. Lately my contacts have been bothering me and when I wear my glasses I find that they flatter me more. I am now in a dilemma. I have a years supply of contacts, but I want to wear my glasses more often. But what about my new love for sunglasses?

I realize that this post is completely random and that I'm making such a big deal out of such a small matter but I am a girl, and as most girls we think about every little thing.

Such, really is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment