and such, really is my life.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Hair Dye
So tonight I decided to dye my hair. The color on the box was "Light Brown" and you add on highlights afterwards. I start the process and am letting the dye sit and I notice that the color is awfully dark, about the same shade as my current hair color, medium/dark brown. I check the box and tube to make sure that it's the right colors and it is. I wash, condition, and blow dry and my hair is the same exact fucking color it was before. No change what so ever. I'm pissed, I did that damage to it for nothing. So I go to work on the highlights to try and do something. The box and instructions make it look and sound easy, but nope. It was a pain in the ass and I gave up using the little tool the kit came with and started using my fingers. I'm sitting here with my hair up in a towel, terrified to take it out and see what it looks like because before I washed out the highlights it looked a little more dramatic then I wanted. I haven't dyed my hair in at least three months, possibly longer. I just hope this doesn't look super ridiculous so that I have to dye it again. I'm really annoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment